Change Veri Shade or Vertical From Right to Left
This applies to Vertical Blinds and Veri Shades. Our Vertical Blinds use specifically designed end caps that are slightly different from the ones shown in this example. A similar process can still be followed.
Remove the Cover
Remove the Star Washer
Remove Locking Screw
Remove the Magnet Screw
You can skip this step if your track does not have a magnet.
Remove the End Caps
7. Remove the wand.
Remove the Second End Cap and the Carriers
9. Take the carriers out of the track.
Measure for Locking Screw
11. Measure 72mm in from the edge of the track and mark.
12. Then measure halfway up the track to centre the screw.
Pre-Drill Lock Screw Hole
Measure for Magnet Screw
Pre-Drill Magnet Screw Hole
Reinstall the Carriers
Reinstall the Tube and the End Cap
18. After the tube is installed insert the end cap.
Install Star Washer
*Ensure you only push it in 4mm so that the star washer on the other end will have room to grab on to.
Reinstall the Magnet and End Cap
21. After the magnet is in the track, install the small plastic tube spacer, end cap and star washer.
Screw in the Locking Screw
Install the Magnet Screw
Install the end cap covers.