How to Measure for a Reveal Fit Blind
This applies to our Roller Blinds only. Other Internal Blinds have extra steps that must be taken to avoid mismeasuring.
Inspect the Location
2. Begin measuring the width at the top of the reveal. Place the end of your tape measure inside the reveal.
3. Measure to inside reveal on the other side. Our example measurement is 2408mm. Double-check this measurement.
The top reveal is the most important measurement to get correct. Measurements that are out by as little as 2 or 3mm could prevent the Blind from fitting correctly.
Repeat Steps 2 and 3
4. Repeat Steps 2 and 3 for halfway down the window and the bottom of the window.
If your 3 measurements vary use the smallest one to order your blind.
Measure the Height
5. Starting from the left hand side place your tape measure on the top of the architrave.
6. Measure to the bottom of the architrave. Our example measures 1800mm.