How to Install a Link Code 5 Builders Range Roller Blind
This applies to our Builders Range Roller Blinds but our Standard Range Roller Blinds are installed in a similar way.
What is a Link Code 5?
Retract the Female Pin
1. Rotate the clear plastic part to retract the female pin on the linking drive
Install the Left Blind
3. Carefully press the linking end of the blind into the corresponding bracket. It has a channel that should guide the linking end easily into place.
Install the Middle Blind
5. Insert the left side of the middle blind into the bracket. Keep the Blind supported as it is not correctly linked to the left-hand Blind yet.
Link the Blinds
7. Align the bottom rails by turning the clear plastic winder and moving the bottom rail to the correct position.
Install the Right Blind
10. To finish installing push the idle end into the bracket until you hear it click into place.