How to Install a Link Code 4 Builders Range Roller Blind
This applies to our Builders Range Roller Blinds but our Standard Range Roller Blinds are installed in a similar way.
What is a Link Code 4?
Retract the Female Pin
1. Rotate the clear plastic part to retract the female pin on the linking drive
Install the Right Blind
3. Carefully press the linking end of the blind into the corresponding bracket. It has a channel that should guide the linking end easily into place.
Install the Middle Blind
5. Insert the right side of the middle blind into the bracket. Keep the Blind supported as it is not correctly linked to the right-hand blind yet.
Link the Blinds
7. Align the bottom rails by turning the clear plastic winder and moving the bottom rail to the correct position.
Retract the Idle End
Install the Left Blind
10. To finishing installing push the idle end into the bracket until your hear it click into place.